April 10, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog. Here, I plan to discuss my love of story. Movies, television, music, streaming video, podcasts, books of any kind. I love them all.

To kick things off, you can check out my review of Larissa Ione's Passion Unleashed at Katiebabs' Babbling About Books blog.

Here's a peek at what kinds of stories I'm into at the moment.

Currently I am reading the following books:
In the Bleak Midwinter
Pleasure Unbound
Kitty and the Midnight Hour

The Mentalist, Castle, Dollhouse and Lie to Me are part of my regular DVR rotation. I'm anxiously awaiting the return of Dr. Who, Dexter, and Leverage.

The last movie I saw at the theater was The Watchmen, which I thoroughly enjoyed. My most recent DVD purchase was Ironman.

The podcasts on my iPod include Billybud Baddings, Wormwood, and Writing Excuses (because the craft of creating story is just as interesting to me as the stories themselves).

I love recommendations of any genre or format. What are you watching, listening to, or reading?

Jen

No comments: